2g energy chp
Worldwide success with combined heat and power generation.
2G Energy AG is an international leading manufacturer of combine heat and power plants (CHP) for the decentralized provision of power and heat on the basis of gas motors driven by natural gas, bio methane, biogas, sewage gas, landfill gas or hydrogen. The portfolio includes plants with an electrical output of 20 to 4,000 kW. The customer base ranges from farming to municipalities, the housing industry, commercial enterprises, medium-sized industry and large industry to the energy sector.
In addition to its headquarters in Heek, in the Münsterland region of Germany, with development and production, 2G also has another production site in the USA. 2G is also represented in several European countries through its own subsidiaries. Since it was founded in 1995, 2G has commissioned more than 4,000 plants worldwide.
Facts & Figures
- Internationally leading manufacturer of highly efficient combined heat and power plants
- Portfolio: CHP of 20 to 4,000 kW
- Solution provider (development, production, project management, service)
- Special focus on technology – maximum efficiency levels
- 10 subsidiaries in German and abroad
- Listed on the stock exchange since 2007
- More than 580 employees worldwide
- Over 4,000 installed all over the world
To understand more about 2G. Please visit 2G’s website: